Nite Rider allows the maximum amount of blood to fill the penile chambers. It activates the arousal mechanism through testosterone release and triggers the penile gates to close. The more blood flow, the larger and harder your erections will be. Along with increased libido sexual energy you will also be more aroused than normal. Throughout time the increased blood flow will expand the cylinders in your penis which will result in a bigger penis. The Increased size will benefit you and your lover. The wider and longer your penis is, the more it will increase the sensation for the woman. Your personal sensations will also sky rocket due to increased stamina.
ite Rider Works In 20-40 Minutes And Lasts For Up to 48 Hours...
The beautiful thing about Nite Rider is that you don't have to take it for weeks or months to feel its revitalizing effect. That's because Nite Rider works within 10 - 30 minutes for a majority of the individuals... even without sexual stimulation. And the most amazing thing is that once the herbs are in your body, they have the innate ability to remain there for up to 48 Hours! And during this time, you will be more-than-ready for any possible sexual encounters that might come your way... even if you are currently impotent!
In general, 93% of our customers said that they did not experience any unpleasant side effects - like headache, extreme palpitation, sweating and dizziness - that are so commonly associated with sexual enhancers. The remaining 7% did feel some minor facial flushing, light headache and warmness in the body, which are tolerable reactions. These are caused by the blood-circulation enhancing herbs in Nite Rider.
Scientific profile of active ingredients: More Information:
Damiana (Turnera diffusa)
Dong Quai(Angelica Sinensis)
Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga Racemosa)
Vitex (Agnus Castus)
Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis)
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
Epimedium Sagittatum (Yin Yang Huo)
False Unicorn Root
Hops (Humulus Lupuius)
-Support for lasting improved sexual health and function
-Enhanced libido, natural lubrication, and sensitivity
-Relief of mood-killing PMS and menopause symptoms
-Made in the USA
-Safe and effective
-Intensifies sexual sensation
-Speeds arousal and time to climax
-Improves levels of excitement during foreplay
-Increases libido or even restores lack of sex drive
-Benefits blood flow and engorgement of the clitoris
-Creates more frequent interest in, and enjoyment of sex
-Strengthens orgasm, and increases likelihood of multiple orgasm
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 15 July, 2012.